ARCTIC CIRCLE BACK COUNTRY
AWAY FROM THE CROWDED SNOWMOBILE TRAILS, GIVE A TRY FOR THE PURE FUN!
This is a perfect adventure for people staying in Rovaniemi, who want to enjoy good quality snowmobiling, back country riding and some deep snow challenges. We stay overnight in the remote cosy wilderness cabin with sauna. Daily distances are ~100 km, new deep snow sport and crossover models 600 – 900cc are used (1 person/snowmobile). All meals included!
Private groups – all dates on request
895 € per person
(minimum 2 people traveling together)
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 1 night accommodation in wilderness cabin, shared facilities
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing and boots
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland
Day 1 (~100 km)
- Pick up in the morning from your hotel / airport / train station in Rovaniemi
- Meeting and greeting with the group.
- Preparations: we provide you with thermal outfits (trousers, jacket, woolen socks, boots, scarf, commando hat and gloves), driving equipment and a waterproof bag for your personal supplies needed during the tour. The rest of your luggage will be kept in Rovaniemi.
- Safety brief and driving instructions, departure to the wilderness.
- Full day snowmobiling in the Arctic Circle back country. The guide will choose the way according to participants skills and experience.
- Lunch on the way.
- Snowmobile safari continues through the forests.
- Arrival to the cosy wilderness hut located in the remote forest. Lights are on, food is about to be ready and sauna is warm.
- A relaxing evening in the real Finnish sauna.
- Delicious home-cooked Lappish dinner (3 courses: soup, stew and dessert).
Day 2 (~100 km)
- Breakfast in the cabin.
- Packing of your belongings and departure.
- Full day snowmobiling tour back to Rovaniemi on different trails.
- Lunch during the day.
- In the afternoon arrival back to Rovaniemi, end of the safari.
- You will be rewarded with the Great Adventure Certificates.
- Transfer to your hotel / airport / train station.
- Group size is maximum 8 people plus guide
- The safari is suitable for everyone with normal physical conditions
- You will get high quality thermal outdoor outfits and boots for the snowmobile safari. We will ask for your sizes before hand and the outfits will be waiting you on the spot. There is no personal outdoor equipment required, but functional long sport underwear and warm layer beneath your jacket is recommended for your own comfort
- Deductibles in case of snowmobile damage 900 €
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.