OVERNIGHT HUSKY TOUR TO A REMOTE WILDERNESS CABIN
If a couple of hours is just too short and your thirst for adventure hasn’t been slaked, then going on an overnight tour with our huskies might just be your thing.
The tour includes the transfers from/to the Rovaniemi center. We hook up our dogs in the afternoon and go for an exhilarating trek to a beautiful wilderness cabin in the silent Lappish forest (2 adult and max 2 children per sled). A traditional Lappish home cooked dinner and a wood heated sauna will be our reward for the evening, followed by the overnight in the wilderness cabin. After the breakfast we will ride with the dogs back to Rovaniemi.
All you need is a sense of adventure and the willingness to participate!
On request at 14.00
Adults 549 € per person (2 on 1 sledge)
Adults 829 € per person (1 on 1 sledge)
Children (4-14y) 224,50 € per child
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Overnight in the wilderness cabin
- Dinner and breakfast
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Tours are available from 01.12.2014. to 31.03.2015 or depending on the snow conditions of the year
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.[tfuse_reservationform tf_rf_formid=”26″]