SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO A HUSKY FARM
The tour takes you to the forest trails around Santa Claus Village.
During the drive we will make many stops to enjoy frozen nature and landscapes. After the snowmobiling part we will stop to visit a Husky Farm, where you will have a sled ride pulled by a Husky team (2 km). The musher will tell us more about the life on the farm, while we spend some time in the Lappish tepee called “kota” with coffee and biscuits.
The children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile and in the same husky sledge with parents.
Safari duration: 3 hours
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Coffee and biscuits
- Visit to a Husky Farm and a sled ride pulled by a Husky team
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike). All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €.
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Tours are available from 01.12.2014. to 31.03.2015 or depending on the snow conditions of the year
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.