SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO SEARCH FOR THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
Lapland nights are beautiful under the dark starry sky!
We drive through the mysterious snowy forest to take you away from the city lights in order to have a better chance to see the magical Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights. During the tour we will have a longer stop while making a fire and frying sausages in the darkness.
The safari is suitable for families with children. Children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
Safari duration: 3 hours
Adults 124 € per person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults 173 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4-14y): 93 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Grilled sausages on open fire
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike). All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €.
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Tours are available from 01.12.2014. to 31.03.2015 or depending on the snow conditions of the year
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.