SNOWMOBILE SAFARI WITH ICE FISHING
The tour takes you to the forest trails from the Santa Claus Village towards good winter fishing spots on nearby lakes, where you can try traditional Lappish lifestyle by catching fish from waters under the ice.
Will you get a bite today? During the fishing we will grill sausages by a campfire.
Please note, the safari is suitable for families, but we do not recommend it for small children, due to cold weather and long time outdoors.
Duration: 4 hours
Adults 135 € per person ( if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults 184 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4-14y): 99 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Grilled sausages on open fire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike). All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €.
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Tours are available from 01.12.2014. to 31.03.2015 or depending on the snow conditions of the year
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.