Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa. The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike).
All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 person paying the full price.
Choose the tours that meet your interest and contact us for booking.
FAMILY SNOWMOBILE SAFARI
This memorable outdoor activity for families with children offers a snowmobile ride in snowy forests around the Santa Claus Village, where you can enjoy beautiful frozen Lappish nature.
During the ride in the forest, the children are traveling in a sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. Then will come the best part for kids – they will drive their own mini-snowmobile while we stop for a break to play in the snow, make a fire and fry sausages.
A safe and joyful safari for both big and little ones!
Safari duration: 3 hours
Adults 115 € per person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults 164 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4-14y): 87 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
TRAVEL PROGRAMClick to close
- Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike). All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €.
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Tours are available from 01.12.2014. to 31.03.2015 or depending on the snow conditions of the year
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.